Ben's Nappies

Friday, October 20, 2006

My wishlist...

Yes it is possible to want more :-p

I have some Tinkletots coming which I can't wait to try, but others I'm saving for....

- Swaddlebee AIO!! I have had this in my cart so many times :-)
- Swaddlebee OV fitted
- Cherubs Kiss Honeyboy! A must have in any complete stash ;-)
- Angel Blossom, Baa Bums, Monster Knits shorties, any will do.
- We don't really need anymore night nappies but I'd love to try a Sandman.
Aaaannddd a Very Baby Hybrid AIO :-D


(I'm sure I'll think of more).


Thought of more - I would love some more rumpsters and itti bittis, and I have a wishlist for Hyena cart but it's just way too long to post!


2 Comments:

Blogger Joh T said...

noice boy stash!! love the stripey lushie:)

lol my want list is similarily long - but i bet bree TT's soon...:(

10:27 PM  
Blogger Nicky said...

Oh it's horrible isn't it?! - The thought of toilet training and no more nappies!!

:-(

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home